Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in the Greater Boston area with the Science in Boston events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Boston. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Boston events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
2020 Visions: Lunch & Learn Lightning Talks
September 22, 2020, 2020
Join us on September 22 & 24 for two “lunch & learn” webinars. Celebrating biological beauty and transformative technologies, this year’s winning images embrace a variety of visualization techniques to examine the inner workings of microscopic communities and human health.
Each session will include five “lightning talks” by image creators, along with participant questions and conversation about the winning images.
Tuesday, September 22 – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Brains & Brawn, presented by Ellen M. DeGennaro
- Calling the Shots, presented by Morteza Sarmadi
- Microbial Multiverse, presented by Rachel E. Szabo
- Trick Or Treat, presented by Peter Bruno & Aslı Gökdemir
- A Vax Seen, presented by Jacob T. Martin
Thursday, September 24 – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- 20,000 Nanoleagues Under the SEM, presented by Rameen Shakur
- Cloak & Swagger, presented by Arnav Chhabra
- Co-Culture Club, presented by George Eng
- Ocean Plankton, presented by Keith Ellenbogen
- Visualizing Vasculature, presented by Genevieve Abbruzzese
Dive into natural and engineered systems to discover how scientific exploration and technological innovation are reshaping our vision of the world around us…and the future that is yet to come.
Date And Time
Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 9:00 AM –
Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 10:00 AM PDT