Immuno-Oncology, Associate Director/Director/Senior Director
The Associate Director/Director/Senior Director, Immuno-Oncology will lead I-O program biology working within matrixed drug discovery research teams. The Associate Director/Director/Senior Director will be responsible for the design, analysis, coordination, execution and troubleshooting of experiments and protocols.
More specifically, the Associate Director/Director/Senior Director, Immuno-Oncology will:
· Provide strategic input and execute on project objectives and priorities for small molecule Immuno-Oncology programs
· Identify resources and manage work to establish and conduct cell-based assays, functional immune assays, and in vivo pharmacology studies
· Work with internal teams on experimental design, integrated data analysis, and interpretation
· Collaboratively develop and present research plans and provide timely scientific updates
The Qualifications We Are Seeking:
· PhD or equivalent in Immunology, Immuno-Oncology, Cell Biology or related discipline required
· 5+ years of relevant pharma or biotech industry experience
· Experience leading drug discovery project teams from lead optimization to IND-enabling studies preferred
· Deep expertise and solid track record of research and publications in Immunology and/or Immuno-Oncology
· Excellent data analysis skills and proficiency in standard data analysis tools
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working across internal and external teams. Prior experience working with CROs and/or with academic collaborators required
· A collaborative, team-oriented mindset
A Snapshot of Nimbus
Nimbus is a ~ 30 person, biotechnology company located in the thriving biotech hub of Cambridge, Massachusetts. We transform drug development by integrating computational drug discovery techniques, a cutting-edge computational chemistry platform and other advanced technologies to design breakthrough medicines for patients.
We focus on promising targets in metabolic disease, oncology and inflammation. These include both emerging and well-validated targets that have proven intractable to others in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
Nimbus offers a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-focused work environment. The culture is intellectually stimulating, flexible and results-oriented. Joining our Team offers significant opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
We also offer a top-notch benefits package (health, dental, life, vacation, and employer 401K contribution ). Being part of Nimbus (a Nimbi, if you’re curious), allows you to become part of a small close-knit professional team that strives to bring out the best in each other by working hard and having fun together.
Join Nimbus. We are making a difference and you can too.
Nimbus is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nimbus does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
Top 25% of 28 applicants
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
To apply for this job please visit www.nimbustx.com.